Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YUGIOH!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Fun at the park!
The village  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:41 pm by Shadow

» On a Street in the Marketplace
The village  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:38 pm by Shadow

» Just a place to walk around.
The village  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:35 pm by Shadow

» Atem's room
The village  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:06 pm by Yami

» Akefia's house
The village  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:47 am by Shadow

» Children's ward (ages 1-8)
The village  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 am by Shadow

» The Barracks
The village  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:03 pm by Shadow

» The throne
The village  EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:15 pm by Yami

» ~The mall!~
The village  EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:21 am by Shadow

Top posters
Shadow
The village  Vote_lcapThe village  Voting_barThe village  Vote_rcap 
Yami
The village  Vote_lcapThe village  Voting_barThe village  Vote_rcap 
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:35 am

The village

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

The village  Empty
PostSubject: The village    The village  EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:57 pm

Ah what a peaceful place, children laughing, adults talking to each other and a nice beautiful weather. For the Egyptians this was a wonderful day. It is a holiday this day so they had no work and they can enjoy to be with each other, but all that changed when a certain thief had to enter their lives.

With an evil grin on his face and a maniacal look in his eyes, Akefia went rampaging through the small village. He had his dagger in his hands and his sword strapped at his side. All the villagers screamed as he chased them. He finally captured a small child.

"MY BABY!" A woman cried as she stood in fear as she had to face her own son in the hands of a thief.

Akefia smirked as he held the dagger towards the boy's throat. The boy winced and didn't say a word, he was to afraid to speak.

It has been about a month since Akefia last came to the palace for food, and he has been living off of scraps, so you can say his hunger made him go mad in the head. "If you don't want to see this boy's head cut off I suggest you give me all your money."

The woman was crying as a man came out with a sword, "look just put the boy down, I have some gold pieces here, but please just drop the boy."

Akefia gently put the boy down, but still had him in his grasp, "throw the gold pieces there on the floor towards me, and I'll let go of the boy."

The man did as he asked and Akefia let the boy loose. The small child ran towards his parents crying. As for Akefia he went to bend down to pick up the money, but then found himself with a sword at his throat.

"Now listen here, you can't be arriving at our village and terrorizing the people, wait until the pharaoh hears about this, man will we be rich once we turn you in." The man said as he held his sword.

Akefia smirked, "you forget that I have a sword too," he went to reach for his sword but noticed it was missing, another child had stolen it. Angry at himself he just decided to follow him to the palace, he had nothing else anyways. At least in a cell he would have shelter and food.

Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-ohrpg.forumotion.com
Yami

Yami

The village  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The village    The village  EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:39 pm

Some of the men lead Theif Akefia by sword point to the palace, hoping to get a handsome reward for his capture.
Back to top Go down

The village
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG :: Ancient Egypt (present) :: The kingdom-
Jump to: