Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YUGIOH!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Fun at the park!
Children's ward (ages 1-8) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:41 pm by Shadow

» On a Street in the Marketplace
Children's ward (ages 1-8) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:38 pm by Shadow

» Just a place to walk around.
Children's ward (ages 1-8) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:35 pm by Shadow

» Atem's room
Children's ward (ages 1-8) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:06 pm by Yami

» Akefia's house
Children's ward (ages 1-8) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:47 am by Shadow

» Children's ward (ages 1-8)
Children's ward (ages 1-8) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 am by Shadow

» The Barracks
Children's ward (ages 1-8) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:03 pm by Shadow

» The throne
Children's ward (ages 1-8) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:15 pm by Yami

» ~The mall!~
Children's ward (ages 1-8) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:21 am by Shadow

Top posters
Shadow
Children's ward (ages 1-8) - Page 2 Vote_lcapChildren's ward (ages 1-8) - Page 2 Voting_barChildren's ward (ages 1-8) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Yami
Children's ward (ages 1-8) - Page 2 Vote_lcapChildren's ward (ages 1-8) - Page 2 Voting_barChildren's ward (ages 1-8) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:35 am

Children's ward (ages 1-8)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Children's ward (ages 1-8) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:39 am

No one at the E.R weren't really doing anything, just hanging around since they had nothing to do and did there jobs of fixing the patients already, so when Dr. X came rushing in the E.R room every was confused, but did as they were told. They scrambled everywhere and didn't ask questions.

As for the new doctor he just sat on the chair in the children's ward scribbling notes on his notepad. He seemed agitated. I could have used my antidote on him, but no Dr. X had to get in the way... He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-ohrpg.forumotion.com
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Dr X stormed into the doctors study and his eyes were blazing. Of course, Yami had gray colored contacts on so no one would see his normal crimson eyes and make the connection but at that moment, he didnt care if his normal eye color overpowered the contacts.

Trying to calm himself so the evil side of him would not take over, Dr X took a deep breath and went into the actual study, "Hello there, I am sorry to inform you that you are fired... ok well not really sorry, but you are still fired."

Dr X tried to keep his voice steady and his temper under control but it was becoming increasingly difficult.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:40 am

The doctor's eyes widened and he stood up right away, "No! Please it wasn't my fault, I wasn't the one who caused harm to that sweet innocent child! Please I have a family at home who expects me to bring me money to put food on the table!" The doctor fell to his knees and hid his face and it seemed like he was sobbing, but truth be told his whole story was half true.

He experiments on his own family, his wife had died a long time ago, so his children are mostly the lab rats. They're at home in bed with high fevers and dead brains from all the medications the mad father had given them, just to make his own hospital and to be better then Dr. X, but obviously it is failing.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:45 am

Dr X had a momentary lapse of anger but it came back, just less, when he remembered poor Jocelyn’s cries and fear of the doctor. He grumbled but held his commanding composure and said fiercely, “Do you like to experiment with medicine? Answer me truthfully, because if you do I know where you are able to go… that you WONT harm the sweet innocent children…”

Dr X wanted to fire him for what he had done, but everyone knew Dr X hated to see people in trouble so he agreed that if he put the doctor into the medical labs, where they would experiment on animals, it wouldn’t be much of an issue. The doctor didn’t deserve Dr X’s special deal, but the head doctor of Domino Hospital was too kind to kick the man out of a job.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 am

The man smirked to himself, why test on animals when they don't give you feedback on what's wrong with him. "Alright I'll take the offer thank you very much."

He walked off. Like I'll ever use animals he chuckled darkly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Children's ward (ages 1-8)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2