Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YUGIOH!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Fun at the park!
Akefia's house - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:41 pm by Shadow

» On a Street in the Marketplace
Akefia's house - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:38 pm by Shadow

» Just a place to walk around.
Akefia's house - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:35 pm by Shadow

» Atem's room
Akefia's house - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:06 pm by Yami

» Akefia's house
Akefia's house - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:47 am by Shadow

» Children's ward (ages 1-8)
Akefia's house - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 am by Shadow

» The Barracks
Akefia's house - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:03 pm by Shadow

» The throne
Akefia's house - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:15 pm by Yami

» ~The mall!~
Akefia's house - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:21 am by Shadow

Top posters
Shadow
Akefia's house - Page 2 Vote_lcapAkefia's house - Page 2 Voting_barAkefia's house - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Yami
Akefia's house - Page 2 Vote_lcapAkefia's house - Page 2 Voting_barAkefia's house - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:35 am

Akefia's house

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yami

Yami

Akefia's house - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akefia's house   Akefia's house - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Atem shrugged, "Well do you have to be thieves and the bad guys? I mean you have been good to me and helped me, which makes you a nice family in my book. The pharaoh is too quick to judge, he should look at the whole picture..." Calling his own father the pharaoh was a little strange to Atem, but he made sure not to make a mistake. 

Atem checked where he had kept his money bag, a d found it missing, luckily he did not have much in it, since he knew he was not going to be out for long. 

"Hey! That's mine! Oh wow you are good! Do you... Think... You could teach me?!?" Atem smiled at his new best friend. If Akefia could teach him, Atem would use this lesson to steal items from Seth and Mahado, just to mess with them. Who would imagine the prince of Egypt ever stealing anyway? It would be ironic. 
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Akefia's house   Akefia's house - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:26 am

"Well, I suppose, I'm just being taught to steal and to practically be the bad guy around here, but bay guys also need to have a good guy friend right? And that's where you come in," Akefia smiled at Atem.

He then smirked, "Sure I can teach you a thing or two." Akefia began teach Atem how to steal without the other person knowing it, it didn't take that long, and Akefia was actually suprised how fast of a learned Atem is.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-ohrpg.forumotion.com
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Akefia's house   Akefia's house - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:36 pm

"Of Course!" Atem winked at his friend and then proceeded with the lessons of being a thief.

Atem picked up the lessons quickly, as he did most of the things he was taught, and couldn't wait for a chance to swipe something from Seth. Atem picked up stealing things without anyone noticing just as he learned magic faster than others.

"I cant wait to see the look on S.. one of my friend's face when he finds his keyring missing!" Atem laughed with glee and then hugged his friend, "Thank you so much, you are just awesome!"

It was too bad that Atem couldn't tell Bakura how a prince of Egypt was going to start stealing. Bakura would probably have had a good laugh, but Atem kept his secret to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Akefia's house   Akefia's house - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:52 am

Akefia laughed and returned the hug, "Yay now I have a thief friend! We should together raid the palace and steal all the gold there!" Akefia was not aware that Atem was the prince so it would mean he would steal from his own home.

Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Akefia's house   Akefia's house - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Atem gave a nervous laugh, "Yeah! Uh the place has a ton of guards though. It might not be worth the trouble... I say instead the rich peoples houses!" atem grinned at Akefia and hoped his friend would see his view.

It would be strange to break in and steal things from his own home. Nighttime was quickly approaching and Atem knew it was almost time he would have to say goodbye to his friend.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Akefia's house   Akefia's house - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:35 am

Akefia shrugged, "true, but my real dream is visit the palace!" he grinned. He stared out the window, and the sun was slowly creeping its way down to the other side of Earth.

"It seems like its almost time for you to go..." Akefia frowned at Atem.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Akefia's house   Akefia's house - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Atem shrugged but then frowned, "Yeah... thank you so much for allowing me to spend time with you!" Atem hugged his new found friend while he was saying goodbye, "And I really will come back to visit, and I hope I can soon."

The hidden prince grinned to Akefia.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Akefia's house   Akefia's house - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:26 am

Akefia hugged his friend back but wouldn't let go, "No my Atem," he giggled, but then let go, then an idea popped in his head of him following Atem home. "Ok then I'll see some other time." Akefia smiled sadly, but behind that sadness an evil plan was forming into play.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Akefia's house   Akefia's house - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:46 am

When he was momentarily captured, Atem stated, “Aacck!! No! I’m captured!” and chuckled when his friend released him. Atem walked outside and smoothly mounted his horse, which showed he had plenty of experience in riding it. With a sad smile he waved goodbye to the kind family that helped him and then put his ‘disguise’ back over his face and urged the horse to go forward and back to the Kingdom.

Atem knew he was going to be in extreme trouble when he got back (especially by Seth) but it had been worth it and Atem knew he had made a great friend.

While riding through the sands, Atem thought about what to say to Seth when he got home, “Hi Seth! Isn’t the weather lovely? I know I totally disobeyed you and did what no prince of Egypt should do and probably scared you and everyone I know and love to no end… but… I mean it wasn’t REALLY bad right?” Atem chuckled to himself with his own little joke.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Akefia's house   Akefia's house - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:47 am

When Atem left Akefia felt lonely already, but then got the idea of following Atem. He gave one last look at his family and bit his lower lip. If he leaves now his mother would be furious with him, but if he doesn't he would never know where to go if he wanted to see Atem again when he's older.

Akefia finally made up his mind and ran to the stables and grabbed a brown horse and hopped onto it and rode off the cool desert night. He followed the tracks his friend's horse left behind and couldn't wait to see what its like in the palace.

(Ok instead of posting back here just post back at the kingdom in the marketplace or wherever you want to lol.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akefia's house   Akefia's house - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Akefia's house
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG :: Ancient Egypt (Past) :: Kul Elna-
Jump to: