Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YUGIOH!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Fun at the park!
The throne EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:41 pm by Shadow

» On a Street in the Marketplace
The throne EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:38 pm by Shadow

» Just a place to walk around.
The throne EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:35 pm by Shadow

» Atem's room
The throne EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:06 pm by Yami

» Akefia's house
The throne EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:47 am by Shadow

» Children's ward (ages 1-8)
The throne EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 am by Shadow

» The Barracks
The throne EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:03 pm by Shadow

» The throne
The throne EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:15 pm by Yami

» ~The mall!~
The throne EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:21 am by Shadow

Top posters
Shadow
The throne Vote_lcapThe throne Voting_barThe throne Vote_rcap 
Yami
The throne Vote_lcapThe throne Voting_barThe throne Vote_rcap 
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:35 am

The throne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

The throne Empty
PostSubject: The throne   The throne EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:00 pm

(a few months later from when the Pharaoh last saw Akefia xD and continuing from the village)

A guard ran towards Pharaoh and bowed to him and his priests, "My pharaoh, we have finally captured him!" The guard stood up and held his spear, "shall we bring him in for judgement?"

Isis looked towards Seth, curious on what was so exciting about capturing another criminal, but she didn't realize they had captured the thief.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-ohrpg.forumotion.com
Yami

Yami

The throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne   The throne EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Pharaoh Atem was completely bored at this point, he wished he could go out into the kingdom and just walk around... but according to Seth and his many guards, that would be dangerous.

Upon the guard's arrivial, the Pharaoh sat up a little straighter and said in a regal voice, "Yes, bring him in..." He didnt know why the guard had said they had finally caught 'him' but then it dawned on him when the guard ran back out.

Pharaoh looked at Seth with a curious expression and Seth just nodded and smiled to him, saying without words, "Yes, we caught Thief Akefia."

Atem smiled and sat back in his throne to await the thiefs' arrival.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

The throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne   The throne EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:49 am

The guards brought the thief into the throne room, his hands bound, and stopped a few feet away from the Pharaoh, they didn't want Akefia really close to him. A man comes running in, "It was me I was the one who caught him!" He wanted to make sure he was known for his doings.

"Get back!" The guard held up a spear so the man couldn't get any closer to the pharaoh.

Akefia had a bored look on his face, "So yeah you got me, what are you going to do? Lock me up for eternity?" He yawned.

Isis narrowed her eyes, "How dare you disrespect the pharaoh! Seth we should kill this man for his crimes!"

The thief's eyes widened a bit, "Hey there wasn't a rule to kill the criminal!"

Shada, another one of the Pharaoh's priests, shot back, "Be silent thief! You have no say in this, you have disrespected the gods and our Pharaoh and you terrorized our village by burning it!"

While Shada spoke Akefia was mimicking him and making faces, but then stopped when he stopped. The thief narrowed his eyes, "what do YOU say Pharaoh? You're the one with the decision. Am I going to die? Or live?"

Akefia knew he had a ray of hope as he remembered a few months pass when the Pharaoh gave him food and helped him escape. His eyes were dangerous, but none of the priests really paid attention that there was fear and pleading in his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

The throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne   The throne EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:21 am

Atem sighed when the guard stopped Akefia from getting too close. Sure, he was worth protecting, but the reason he was a ruler meant he was powerful!

The Pharaoh could hear the boredom in Akefia's voice and wanted to laugh, but he remained stoic and serious. "He must be hungry... thats why he wanted to be captured..."

At the mimicking faces, Pharaoh Atem almost laughed, for he had done that to Seth and Mahado a few times when he was a kid. His place as Pharaoh, however, at this point made it impossible for him to retort back to his playful ways.

With a voice full of authority and power, Atem said, "Isis, it is true that this thief is disrespectful, but that doesnt mean his life should pay the price... also, criminals should have a quiet place to think about their actions... As for you Thief, though there is a rule about executing criminals, I am still Pharaoh and can override that rule whenever I see fit... so you are lucky I'm not one to jump to rash conclusions before thinking of the possibilities."

The way Pharaoh Atem dictated his decision was enough to make anyone respect him and in awe. With a wave of his hand he said, "Take him to the barracks... and give him some food and water..."

Atem couldnt help but see an almost fearful and pleading look and then a relieved one when he didnt sentence him to death, but Atem thought he might have just imagined it. Whatever the case, the Pharaoh knew he had saved Akefia's life and he hoped the thief would be a bit grateful.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

The throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne   The throne EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:33 am

The priests were a little bit ticked about not sentencing the thief. The guards grabbed Akefia to put him to the barracks.

"HA HA! I LIVE! Take that you priests," he grinned evilly at them. He knew once he had his fill and then some he would just break free and kill the priests one by one so he doesn't have to deal with them any longer. Once he was gone Isis sighed.

"My lord, you know what he has done to Mahado... He KILLED him, we slay his soul since he took one, I mean you no disrespect my Pharaoh, but we should have killed him..."

None of the priests spoke for a while and Shada spoke, "Why would he have himself captured just to have a bite to eat? Couldn't he have just stolen something? Did he not fear you my Pharaoh? It's like he knew you wouldn't kill him." Shada gave a suspicious look at Atem, wondering.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

The throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne   The throne EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:39 am

Atem looked at them and stood up so he could have more of a dramatic effect on them, "That is true... but I think if the word got out that I was sentencing people to death, the people of the Kingdom wouldn't respect me as much... he did seem like he knew I wouldnt kill him. But lets not worry about that. I give each of you permission that if he attacks you or seems like he will hurt, you can go for the kill... but as a Pharaoh, I need to remain able to be compassionate..."

The way the Pharaoh put his statement would have made even Thief Akefia agree to his diplomatic answer. To side step away from the seriousness of the topic, Pharaoh Atem grinned and said, "But he should fear me, I have the Gods on my side!" Atem hoped his little comment would make his priests and priestess laugh.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

The throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne   The throne EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:52 am

((oh Shada is the guy who looks like Shadi lol no not Gulzar Shadi actuakl Shadi xD))

The priests stayed silent and agreed with the Pharaoh. When he made a joke a few of them cracked a smile, Isis did a small laugh, but some of them kept stoic and didn't even bother to smile (*cough* likeSeth *cough*)

(XD)
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

The throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne   The throne EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:15 pm

Pharaoh Atem's expression turned somber again and he looked to where they had dragged the Thief off to. He thought to himself briefly, "Ok Akefia, I'll visit you tonight and if you are willing to give me answers, i'm willing to listen..."

Atem then looked over to the very, very serious Seth and raised his eyebrow. He announced to his priests, "I am going to the garden area... if there is something I must attend to, call me..."

With a brief smile, Atem started walking out of the Throne room, and he KNEW that his priest Seth was going to follow.

((XD XD XD *cough*Seth*cough* HAHAHAH THAT WAS PERFECT!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne   The throne Empty

Back to top Go down

The throne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG :: Ancient Egypt (present) :: The kingdom :: The Royal Palace-
Jump to: