Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YUGIOH!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Fun at the park!
The Barracks EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:41 pm by Shadow

» On a Street in the Marketplace
The Barracks EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:38 pm by Shadow

» Just a place to walk around.
The Barracks EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:35 pm by Shadow

» Atem's room
The Barracks EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:06 pm by Yami

» Akefia's house
The Barracks EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:47 am by Shadow

» Children's ward (ages 1-8)
The Barracks EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 am by Shadow

» The Barracks
The Barracks EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:03 pm by Shadow

» The throne
The Barracks EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:15 pm by Yami

» ~The mall!~
The Barracks EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:21 am by Shadow

Top posters
Shadow
The Barracks Vote_lcapThe Barracks Voting_barThe Barracks Vote_rcap 
Yami
The Barracks Vote_lcapThe Barracks Voting_barThe Barracks Vote_rcap 
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:35 am

The Barracks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

The Barracks Empty
PostSubject: The Barracks   The Barracks EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:37 am

The guard shoved Akefia inside the cell and slammed it shut then locked it. "Hey hey easy there," he narrowed his eyes.

The guards spat at his feet, "You are disgraceful and do not deserve to live." With that he dropped the food into the cell so must of it ended up on the floor, and the water wasn't even that cold or not even that clean.

Akefia looked at it disgusted. "Enjoy," the guard smirked and walked off.

"I should have just stolen food and kicked someone out of their home then stay here," Akefia spoke to himself as he sat himself near the food and ate the food that didn't get dropped on the floor.

(lol I was thinking it almost like the guard treated uncle from avatar the last airbender xD remember the guard was really mean to uncle i was trying to pull that off in this situation xD)
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-ohrpg.forumotion.com
Yami

Yami

The Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barracks   The Barracks EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:41 am

(((oo it works! Oh should Atem visit Akefia like with the robe and such when the guards are sleeping and no one knows its him hehehe? XD to get answers? Very Happy )))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

The Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barracks   The Barracks EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:53 am

((STOP READING MY MIND XD LOL!))
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

The Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barracks   The Barracks EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:44 pm

When the rest of the palace was asleep, Pharaoh Atem put on a dark cape with a hood and snuck into the Barracks under the cover of night. He was as stealthy as a cat and even the night guards couldn't detect his presence. Atem came to the barracks entrance but stopped when he realized he was stopped by one of the guards.

Atem smirked to himself and pressed himself against the crevice in the dark wall and covered himself with shadows. He then threw a rock down the stairs so it made a bit of noise. True to his plan, the guard got up and asked, "Who's there?" When there was no response the guard grunted and walked down the stairs.

He would have never guessed he passed by the Pharaoh who was hiding in the shadows.

When the guard was gone, Atem freely entered the barracks and went to the cell where the thief was staying. He made his visit known with a soft call of, "Akefia..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

The Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barracks   The Barracks EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:06 am

Akefia was bored, really bored, he lied on his bed his two arms behind his head and looked up at the ceiling. Fire light dimly spilled from the only torch that was on the wall, which was near the door. He began whistling, but the guard hit the cell.

"Shut up in there."

Akefia made a face and continued to look up at the ceiling, but then both him and the guard turned their heads to a suspicious noise which was down the stairs. The guard stood up and opened the door and asked who was there, but there was no answer so the guard decided to go investigate on him own. Not really caring, Akefia closed his eyes until he heard his name.

The thief sat up on his poorly comfortable bed and stared into the eyes of the stranger. He had a hood on, but Akefia already knew who it was. Pharaoh.

"What are you doing here?" Akefia sneered, "Strange to see a high almighty pharaoh visit a rat like myself."
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

The Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barracks   The Barracks EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:22 pm

The pharaoh chuckled and said first, "well I'm glad you at least KNOW you are a rat. I have come for answers... You have been very ambiguous lately." Atem hoped that Akefia would comply without any backtalk or argument.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

The Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barracks   The Barracks EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:42 am

Akefia scowled a bit then leaned back on his bed and closed his eyes, "I have no idea what you mean, and besides I haven't visited your palace for months, so you can't say 'lately'."
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

The Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barracks   The Barracks EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:06 pm

The great Pharaoh chuckled almost darkly and replied, "You know exactly what I mean Akefia... and don't try to change the subject or get out of it..."

Atem's eyes almost glowed in the dark room as he watched the thief before him. He knew he wouldnt have much time left until the guard came back so he hoped Akefia would give him some answers before he had to go.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

The Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barracks   The Barracks EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:51 am

Akefia knew he couldn't change the mind of the Pharaoh's since he is to smart, but the King of Thieves knew how to stall quite greatly. "I don't understand your use of high vocabulary Pharaoh why won't use words I could understand," Akefia smiled to himself.

He then opened his eyes and gave a sad smile, his memory was coming back to him how the Pharaoh and he used to be great friends, and now they're sworn enemies. Akefia growled softly to himself and pushed the thought away, that was years ago, and Akefia could never forgive what had happened, unless some how the Pharaoh was able to rebuild his village and bring back everyone that lived there, including his family.

"Anyways, I haven't had any great food yet, since your guard was being so rude to me, why won't you be a nice boy and fetch me some of the food you eat, I want to eat like a king too you know, I'll just wait here patiently was you do that for me," Akefia smirked to himself, hoping this would certainly change the mind of Atem. "Oh and some water would be nice as well." Akefia had a bad reputation, so he did not care for disrespecting the Pharaoh, even if all the priests were there.

(o.o oOoOoOOoOoOoOOooo He is being haunted by his past OOoOoOooo I AM SUPER HYPER RIGHT NOW XD and surprisingly I wrote something at least somewhat serious o.o The part of the food I was like 'LALALALALA MEEEAAATTT LLALALALALAA FOOOD LALALALA ok serious time now' XD LMAO! so yeah WOOO)
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

The Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barracks   The Barracks EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:44 am

Pharaoh raised his eyebrow at the man that had once been his friend, many years ago when they were young. He said with a sarcastic attitude, “Right… Ok fine, if you are not going to tell me, so be it… The guard will bring you food and water eventually, or maybe not… but other than that, have a nice time in prison Akefia…”

Atem wanted to stay longer and he knew that eventually Akefia might open up, but he knew he didn’t have time for Akefia’s jokes and decided that whatever the thief was doing, he would deal with it when the time came.

After he bid the thief a good time in prison, he turned around and started to walk back to where he belonged. The only thing that would keep him there would be if Akefia called him back and apologized to him… which was highly unlikely.

((OMG YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I STARTED TO LAUGH WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENT AT THE END… but I had to stop laughing cuz of my voice… -_- BUT OMG IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

The Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barracks   The Barracks EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:03 pm

Akefia watched as Pharaoh had left and walked up to the bars of the cell. He looked around sadly, remembering all those time he had fun with Atem and teasing the palace guards when Akefia would sneak to the castle at times just to see Atem again.

He closed his eyes and forced the thought aside, he couldn't start getting all soft. When the guard came towards him again Akefia smirked, "Hey you prison guard come here I have a secret to tell you."

The guard gave him a get real stare and sat down on a chair.

Akefia did a sigh, "Alright then, if you don't want to hear how to get more money then what you get paid, because I know there are some secret messages under ground with uncursed treasure."

The guard was suddenly interested and walked towards Akefia, "where?"

Akefia smirked and grabbed the man's throat, "Like I would ever tell you if it were to be real." He killed the guard, since he had lack of air, and grabbed the keys that was in his hands. Akefia unlocked then door and walked out.

"Now where's the food?" He asked as he walked away.

(replying back at Atem's room x3 lol xD oh and im just replying back to this and in Atem's room because im tired xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barracks   The Barracks Empty

Back to top Go down

The Barracks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG :: Ancient Egypt (present) :: The kingdom :: The Royal Palace-
Jump to: