Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YUGIOH!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Fun at the park!
Fun at the park! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:41 pm by Shadow

» On a Street in the Marketplace
Fun at the park! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:38 pm by Shadow

» Just a place to walk around.
Fun at the park! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:35 pm by Shadow

» Atem's room
Fun at the park! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:06 pm by Yami

» Akefia's house
Fun at the park! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:47 am by Shadow

» Children's ward (ages 1-8)
Fun at the park! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 am by Shadow

» The Barracks
Fun at the park! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:03 pm by Shadow

» The throne
Fun at the park! EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:15 pm by Yami

» ~The mall!~
Fun at the park! EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:21 am by Shadow

Top posters
Shadow
Fun at the park! Vote_lcapFun at the park! Voting_barFun at the park! Vote_rcap 
Yami
Fun at the park! Vote_lcapFun at the park! Voting_barFun at the park! Vote_rcap 
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:35 am

Fun at the park!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Fun at the park! Empty
PostSubject: Fun at the park!   Fun at the park! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:39 am

Normal day today, it was a Saturday which they didn't have any school, like they did anything in school anyways, and the whole gang was there. Yami, Ryou, Tea, Malik, Shadow, Joey and Tristan just to relax and have some fun.

"Hey let's go on some roller coasters! That do flips and upside down!!!!" Shadow cheered as she gazed upon the bone thrilling rides that made your stomach feel like it has butterflies inside.

As for Ryou and Tea though they backed down on this idea, "N-no, maybe no Shadow," Ryou stammered, "I'm not one for rides."

"Aww come on guys! Don't be babies!" Shadow spoke loudly with confidence, "You won't die from them! Well maybe you'll feel dizzy and throw up, but other than that nothing!"

What Shadow had said did not make Ryou feel any better as he slowly walked away. "Aw come on Ryou, it's fine."

Ryou shook his head scared, "N-no its fine you guys go... I'll play some games."

((lol how about they meet up with Bakura and Marik in like like Yami is like 'wait... is that... BAKURA!?' And Bakura is like 'huh?' and turns around and sees them xD))
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-ohrpg.forumotion.com
Yami

Yami

Fun at the park! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the park!   Fun at the park! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:00 pm

Yami chuckled and stuck up for Ryou, “Nah, Shadow, its ok if Ryou doesn’t go on them. I bet the games here are pretty fun… Maybe I should try my luck at some of them…” Yami smirked, being the King of Games had its advantages and he was sure by the end of the day, shadow would ask him to win her some sort of gigantic stuffed prize that only the really good, or really lucky, players could get.

While looking around the game booths, while shadow was trying to decide what rollercoaster ((PHYSICS!! *Spasm*)) to go on first, Yami’s gaze turned to two figures standing a little ways away, looking at a map of the park. The former Pharaoh raised an eyebrow and said with a little confusion, “Is that… I think it might be…BAKURA?!”
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Fun at the park! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the park!   Fun at the park! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:41 pm

"I say we should go here Marik," Bakura suggested to his best friend Marik as he pointed to one of the rides, until his head lifted up when he heard his name. Bakura turned around to see Yami and the gang all there.

"Woah, what are you guys doing here?" He asked them.

"We're here to have fun and get sick off of roller coasters!!!" Shadow cheered.

Bakura snickered, "Well then, mind if we join you guys?"

Marik laughed, "If no, then I call Shadow's partner! She's the roller coaster freak!"
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-ohrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Fun at the park! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the park!   Fun at the park! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun at the park!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG :: Kiaba Corp :: Kiaba Land-
Jump to: