Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YUGIOH!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Fun at the park!
Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:41 pm by Shadow

» On a Street in the Marketplace
Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:38 pm by Shadow

» Just a place to walk around.
Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:35 pm by Shadow

» Atem's room
Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:06 pm by Yami

» Akefia's house
Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:47 am by Shadow

» Children's ward (ages 1-8)
Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 am by Shadow

» The Barracks
Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:03 pm by Shadow

» The throne
Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:15 pm by Yami

» ~The mall!~
Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:21 am by Shadow

Top posters
Shadow
Children's ward (ages 1-8) Vote_lcapChildren's ward (ages 1-8) Voting_barChildren's ward (ages 1-8) Vote_rcap 
Yami
Children's ward (ages 1-8) Vote_lcapChildren's ward (ages 1-8) Voting_barChildren's ward (ages 1-8) Vote_rcap 
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:35 am

Children's ward (ages 1-8)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yami

Yami

Children's ward (ages 1-8) Empty
PostSubject: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:53 am

Children who are very sick are either checked upon in this area or are actually hospitalized and stay here so a doctor can always be around. All the children love Dr. X and... a few might get jealous of any other female adult with him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:15 pm

A small child by the age of 5 has the worse case of pneumonia, and each day she seems to get worse. When Dr. X came in to check on the children her face brightened up, but she couldn't leave her bed. Her glowing smile then lowered to a sad smile.

At least I get to see him... she thought to herself. All the other children crowded Dr. X and gave him hugs. They will keep talking to him until he has to leave to treat other patients. She just lied there lonely and forgotten as she watched from a distance that her favorite doctor is being taken away by all the other children...

"DR. X DR.X! I'M FEELING A LOT BETTER!" One of the kids smiled at Dr. X showing him how much better he is. Some of them clenched onto his legs and giggling. "Come play with us Dr. X!" They asked as they showed him their toys so he can play with them.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-ohrpg.forumotion.com
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:01 am

The famous and handsome doctor smiled at all his little patients, he loved to spend time with them all, but diverting his attention between them was a task all in itself. His main concern for this visit to the children's ward was to see his little 5 year old patient who seemed to not be getting better.

"Well that is great!" Dr. X smiled and looked down at his little patient who would probably be leaving that day or the next because of how well he was doing (however, usually children didn't want to leave Dr X's ward).

Dr. X smiled at his eager playmates but informed them, "Ok, I'll be along in a minute to play checkup with you (one of his games... but he actually did his job of checking up on them), but you must all go into that room and wait patiently and let me tend to her for a little ((girls name please)).

The children all knew that following what Dr X said was the best and ran to the other room to wait. Dr X then walked towards the girl in the bed and looked down on her. He said in a soft and wonderful voice, "And how are you doing today little one?" Dr X gave her a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:24 am

(IDK WHAT TO NAME HER! uuuummmmmm .........uuummm....um..... Jocelyn!)

Jocelyn looked up at Dr. X surprised he went to see her and she gave a small blush. "Hi Dr. X" She smiled, but then frowned. She knew she wasn't getting better she even felt it, but she kept thinking to herself that was getting better, she even told Dr. X she was getting better so she can know he wasn't worried about her.

"I'm doing better," Jocelyn lied and smiled halfheartedly.

(She's gunna die later in the story xD I'M SO MEAN XD!!!! Just when she is REALLY is getting better something goes wrong and she dies and she was Dr. X's favorite kid. Yeah? lol I'm so mean.)
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Dr X put a hand to her forehead but then took it off and rested himself on the bars of her bed (only there so she wouldn't fall off if she rolled over).

"You know, even if you can fool most adults... you can't fool me Jocelyn, I have medical records you know... wait... did I just consider myself an adult? Uh oh, that’s not right now is it?" Dr X grinned at his little patient; he enjoyed making the children laugh... especially those who might not make it... like Jocelyn.

Dr X was a little concerned that the doctor watching her was one of the new ones working at the hospital, one that he didn't really know. Dr X would have loved to watch Jocelyn himself, but since he was the head of the hospital, he had a lot on his list of things to do, and so the new doctor needed to be there to keep watch on the children's ward the entire time.

((AWWW how sad... ok well how about Dr X is checking up on her more so she DOES get better, but then like he can't see her one day so the new doctor tends to her and messes up and gives her wrong medicine or fails to give her something and then she goes spiraling downhill and then she gets so weak and when Dr X finds out he rushes to see her but... when he does get there she is dying and she tells him to never forget her and...dies...OMG NO THAT IS TOO SAD T-T U R SUCH AN MEAN PERSON TO KILL LITTLE JOCELYN!! AHHH T_T))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:20 am

Jocelyn giggled. "Can you be the new doctor for for us, the new doctor scares me..." Jocelyn frowned and looked up at Dr. X with her cute little small eyes and sad face.

(XD XD I am so mean xD you know I was going to name her Clary, but then I decided to name her Jocelyn. Clary is from City of Bones and Jocelyn is Clary's mom xD that's were I got the name! xD no no I'm not obsessive at all!)
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:06 am

Dr X grinned handsomely and said, “I might be a bit busy, but I’ll see what I can do… I’ll check up on you every chance I get.” He smiled to the adorable little patient.

He hated to admit that he had little time in his schedule (also due to being two people) but he really did want to be able to watch her instead of the new one.

“Oh and Jocelyn… if the new doctor does anything you don’t like… tell me and I’ll scold him for it” Dr X gave her a ^_^ look, it was as if he wanted to scold the new doctor and teach him a thing or two.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:29 am

Jocelyn nodded, "Ok and we can give that mean doctor a lesson!" Speaking of the devil the doctor walked in the children ward.

"Uh Anna is asking for you," he told Dr. X, "And besides you can't be in the children's ward its not your section to work at," he told Dr. X matter-of-factly.

Jocelyn pulled the blanket over her a bit trying to hide from the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:23 pm

Dr X had a very nice smile on and he replied, “Yes we… can.” As he finished his sentence, the evil doctor had walked in. Dr X’s smile had disappeared into only vague, forced smile.

When the doctor actually told him that he COULDN’T work in the children’s ward, Dr X’s patience was at an end.

Usually, Dr X was a very kindhearted man who never got angry… but this was the last straw. He exhaled sharply and tried to control his anger, “Thank you, I will go see her… but I do not appreciate your comment…”

Dr X continued to partially glare at the other man, and though he wanted to yell… he didn’t, “I will have you know I am the HEAD doctor and owner of this hospital, I can actually be ANYWHERE I want at ANYTIME I please. I also happen to be very skilled at ALL areas physicians are required to study and because this happens to be MY hospital, I can work in whatever area I desire… so I really do not appreciate you telling me where I can or can not work.”

A slight smirk found its way on Dr X’s face and he stepped in between Jocelyn and the other doctor, trying to protect her from the evil doctor’s wrath.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:41 am

The doctor had a bored face, "Yeah well, I work here so shoo so I can take care of the little...children," he replied, he was about to call them brats but stopped himself before doing so.

He did a bored yawn and waited for Dr. X to leave, but Jocelyn wanted him to stay. She gave him pleading eyes and had a face begging him not to go. She then looked at the other doctor and shivered.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:59 am

Dr X couldn't believe his ears. The other doctor did NOT just tell him to... 'shoo'!

Anger flashed in the kind doctor's eyes and he growled, "YOU don't tell ME to shoo!! I'm your boss!!! YOU SHOW RESPECT TO ME IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU!!"

Dr X rarely yelled... in fact he almost NEVER yelled. After realizing he had briefly yelled, he calmed himself down and looked over at Jocelyn. He could tell she wanted him to stay so he nodded only so she could see it.

Just to spite the other doctor and show he was actually the one in charge, Dr X walked over to the side of Jocelyn’s bed and took her hand. Dr X then smirked at the other obnoxious doctor and said, "I think I’ll stay right here with Jocelyn, and because I happen to be in charge of the entire hospital, there is NOTHING you can do about it!"

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:28 pm

The new doctor grit his teeth, how dare Dr. x speak to him like that. In his mind he wanted to kill Dr. X but he calmly waited patiently. He still wanted to continue to experiment on the kids to figure out new medicines, but he would have to wait for that. For now the new doctor stepped outside to see how the other children are reacting to the medicine he made himself and gave to the kids.

Jocelyn smiled happily at Dr. X for what he has done, "Thank you," she stood up on her bed and hugged him.

(Yeah I kinda just made a new plot twist thing for the new doctor. the reason why the kids aren't getting better is because he makes his own medicine and since he doesn't have any guine pigs to work on he uses the children instead and some have been reacting positive on the results...and some... well let's just say they aren't really that well like Jocelyn. yeah?)
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:05 pm

((OOO it works!! XD hes not like Dr X, hes not smart and can come up with medicine that WORKS XD))

Dr X Smiled and hugged the little girl back, "No problem... You know what? I'm going to set up a beeper system in here. You know how you use to call the nurses? Well I will set up one to send to my cellphone just in case the no good doctor bothers you ok?" Dr X smiled to his little patient.

He sighed and thought to himself that the first chance he could get to fire the other doctor, he would.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:26 pm

Jocelyn smiled, "YAY! Because he makes me take yucky medicine and it makes me even more sick!" she frowned, "and he gives me a lot of it and takes notes and gets fustrated a lot when something goes wrong with me..."

Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:30 pm

Dr x couldnt believe his ears, "Wait... he does WHAT now?"

The kind doctor couldnt believe that someone would prescribe the wrong medicine or anything like that. He suspiciously narrowed his eyes, "My dear, does the medicine he gives you have any kind of label on it or is it just blank?"

If his suspitions were correct, the doctor was administering his OWN medicine, which not only would be a violation of doctor code, but also he could be charged with attempted murder! ((XD not really but it makes sense))

"Next time he TRIES to give you medicine, ask him to see the bottle... if he doesnt allow you to, dont take his medicine... if it doesnt have a label on it, dont take it... if he gives you problems, throw a fit and get me ok?" Dr X winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:27 am

Jocelyn smiled and replied "OK!" but when she glanced at the window the new doctor angrily looked at her and she quickly stopped smiling and looked down. As for the doctor he quickly went out of view before Dr. X could see him.

"Well there are labels but they are in small little glass bottles with tape on it with his scribbles on then, I guess he labeled them himself," Jocelyn said and glanced back at Dr. X.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:12 am

Dr X looked behind him but there was nothing, then he looked back at Jocelyn

"No, my dear girl, I meant labels like a sticker with type and color and professional looking and has all of the dangers about taking it and how much someone should take it and the ingredients and what its used for... hold on" Dr X laughed and went to a cabinet and got out a bottle of real medicine and took it to her, "Its supposed to look like this"

It was true Dr X used his own medicine, but the one he did use had been approved by a board of Doctors who experimented on sick lab rats which got better.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:18 am

Jocelyn shook her head, "They didn't look like that..." she got up out of bed and went to one of the lower cabinets, "He drugs me up before giving me the medicine so I won't be able to find them... but I got used to it so I when he drugged me it didn't effect me..." She opened a secret compartment and took out a glass vial.

"Here's some purple pills....some greens pills....some orange liquid... I tried them all and the orange one gave me a bad rash..." Jocelyn told Dr. X all the symptoms she received from each and every fake medicine she was forced to try as she pulled them out.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:35 am

Dr X's normally calm eyes seemed like there was a raging fire behind them. He took the glass vials and put them in his pocket, "I will look into this... in the meantime, do not do anything he says, and if its by force bite him or hurt him... As soon as I can he is totally fired."

Before his anger could get the better of him, he called out, "ANNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and waited a little before his top nurse came in.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:39 am

Anna came running into the room and smiled, "Yes Dr. x?" she asked.

As for Jocelyn she climbed back into bed and lied her head on her pillow, she hoped the new doctor wouldn't come in and hurt her any more.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:02 pm

"Anna, I think we have a doctor in the hospital running illegal tests on these children. I want you to watch over this young girl while I go and fire this no good doctor." Dr X said sternly and with a type of anger he normally never showed.

Dr X smiled to the little patient and told her, "Anna will take care of you until I come back... Don't let him near you without her permission and close watch" Dr X nodded to Anna and then went out to make sure that the horrible man could not again put children in harms way.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:21 am

Anna's eyes widened when she heard the horrible news, "Make sure you fire him and give him a lecture!" She walked towards Jocelyn and comforted her so Dr. X can go tell the new doctor off.

The other doctor was speaking to a different child as he injected something in him and quickly put away the medicine he was working on. He got out a clipboard, "So how are you feeling today?"

The little boy responded, "My head is starting to hurt!" he grabbed his head.

"Hmm, that doesn't sound right at all..." he scribbled something on his clipboard and put it in the cabinet, "Ok, then drink some water."

The little boy grabbed the water and drank some, "my head is still hurting!" he dropped the class, which made a loud crash on the floor and clenched his head and closed his eyes tightly.

(oh write back to Barracks, just put it at night time when Pharaoh visits Akefia lol))
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:39 pm

Dr X heard the shatter of the glass and quickly ran into the room to check on what was going on. "Is everything ok?!" he asked in a frantic way then realized the doctor was in there and stated, "Oh no, its not because you are here..."

The famous doctor first attended to the boy, but couldn't wait to tell the other doctor he was soooooo fired. "What is wrong? What did he give you? Are you feeling ill?" Dr X asked quickly and waited for a response that he knew was not going to be a good one.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:56 am

The doctor scowled and replied, "Hey I came in here and his head was hurting and so I gave him water, but he dropped it!"

The boy continued to clutch his head, "No leave me alone!" He curled up his toes and balled up his fists so tight his knuckles turned white.

Anna ran inside, "We should take him to the ER right now," she suggested frantically. The other kids became curious and Anna decided to put them in their rooms.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Dr x wasted no time and picked up the kid andran down to the ER. "we need a dialysis machine stat!!!" he yelled at some people there. He knew the headache and labored breathing of the kid was abnormal and it could only be the result of the bad doctor.

When the nurses arrived dr x quickly shouted them orders but left to find the doctor and fire him. There was no way the great dr x would allow someone to mess up the good name of his hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children's ward (ages 1-8)   Children's ward (ages 1-8) Empty

Back to top Go down

Children's ward (ages 1-8)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next