Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YUGIOH!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Fun at the park!
Atem's room EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:41 pm by Shadow

» On a Street in the Marketplace
Atem's room EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:38 pm by Shadow

» Just a place to walk around.
Atem's room EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:35 pm by Shadow

» Atem's room
Atem's room EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:06 pm by Yami

» Akefia's house
Atem's room EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:47 am by Shadow

» Children's ward (ages 1-8)
Atem's room EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 am by Shadow

» The Barracks
Atem's room EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:03 pm by Shadow

» The throne
Atem's room EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:15 pm by Yami

» ~The mall!~
Atem's room EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:21 am by Shadow

Top posters
Shadow
Atem's room Vote_lcapAtem's room Voting_barAtem's room Vote_rcap 
Yami
Atem's room Vote_lcapAtem's room Voting_barAtem's room Vote_rcap 
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:35 am

Atem's room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Atem's room Empty
PostSubject: Atem's room   Atem's room EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:08 pm

(continuing from the Barracks)

Akefia, while searching for food, happen to walk into the Pharaoh's room. The thief rose an eyebrow and smirked, "now isn't this interesting." Akefia searched the room to see if he can find anything to steal, which he has but thought it was pointless since he had nothing to hide them in.

Akefia noticed someone coming closer to the room, and knew it was the Pharaoh, well hoped it was and not one of priests, so he jumped on the bed and lied himself down as if it was his own room and waited for the mysterious person to enter.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-ohrpg.forumotion.com
Yami

Yami

Atem's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem's room   Atem's room EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:10 am

Atem had switched his 'disguise' for a royal blue cape that clashed with his eyes but still gave a striking appearance to whoever saw him. He walked quickly through the halls and smiled and nodded to the servants who bowed to him and greeted him with awe and respect.

When the great Pharaoh finally arrived at his room he sighed and hoped that his priests wouldn’t bother him and give him at least a little time to himself. Just by habit, he shut the door but then he saw someone who he did not suspect at all.

“…Akefia? What are you doing here?” Atem kept his cool as he removed his royal blue cape and threw it on a chair not far away. Akefia was probably looking for a more surprised attitude from the great Pharaoh, but Atem acted calm and collected.

In his mind, Atem thought, “Why on earth is he here?! How did he get out… no scratch that… I know how he did…poor guard… but what is he doing in MY room?!?!” Atem didn’t lower his guard but his face didn’t show any anger or concentration.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Atem's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem's room   Atem's room EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:32 am

Akefia felt a bit disappointing when the Pharaoh didn't react surprised at all, but more as a calm state. "Nice surprise face," Akefia responded sarcastically.

"I came by, because I still never received my food and I was bored, so I guess there's no point in staying here so I'll just leave, find another kingdom to conquer and live as life to the fullest," he said. Akefia was surprised that Atem never called the guards yet, and he was curious on why he couldn't just kill Pharaoh right then and there.

There he is, wide open no one to witness his death, just go attack him Akefia thought to himself, he stood up and walked over to Pharaoh, as if to attack him. You're almost there, now just lunge at him and kill him. You have a knife hidden just go ahead.

In his mind his plan was perfect, but for some reason his body wasn't acting on what his mind was telling him. KILL HIM ALREADY!

Akefia was right in front of the Pharaoh now, killing distance, but he couldn't make himself do it, because he still cared for Atem deep down inside he knows he can't kill a former friend.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

Atem's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem's room   Atem's room EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:57 am

Atem chuckled and replied, "Oh thank you, I practice it all the time." Atem flashed the thief a smile but it quickly turned back into a frown.

Unbeknown to the thief, Atem wished they didn't have to be enemies always trying to thwart each other. The Pharaoh was sure that at the moment Akefia was probably planning on how to kill him, so he kept his guard up but secretly wished he wouldn't have to.

A big part of Atem wanted to be able to hang out with Akefia just to talk and laugh and be friends. But that would never be possible and he knew it. The reason Atem didn't call the guards was because of this notion, though he knew it was foolish.

Atem sighed and said in a half hearted attempt and almost in a whisper, "It didn't have to be like this you know... We could be friends." Atem's normally fierce eyes had another look at that moment that the thief Akefia probably had never seen from him before.

Before Akefia could answer or respond, Atem put up his finger and grew a bit more tense and said, "Shh..." then lowered his voice and commanded in a regal way, "Quickly, get in the closet or under the bed."

Atem's eyes were again fierce and told Akefia to not mess around this time. At that moment, footsteps were heard in the hallway.

Last edited by Yami on Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Atem's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem's room   Atem's room EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:32 am

Akefia didn't know what to say when Atem told him they could still be friends, Akefia really missed the good old days, but he couldn't let go of his past. Even if the Thief wanted to say something he had no time to.

Atem told him to hid under the bed or in the closet, and he was confused at first until Akefia figured out there were footsteps approaching. Akefia ran in the closet and closed the door and pressed his ear to what was happening. He then made a face when Akefia realized he could just jump out the window and escape, but this thought did not register until AFTER one of the priests knocked on the door.

"Pharaoh, may I come in?" A voice so familiar asked, it was Seth, the highest priest of all.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

Atem's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem's room   Atem's room EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:37 am

Atem whispered just before Akefia went in the closet, “And don’t steal anything…” and showed a small smile as if it was a joke between them. The look, however, was brief that Akefia might have thought he imagined it. Nevertheless, Atem changed his composure and he said in a regal tone, “You may come in Seth…”

Some questions filled the Pharaoh’s mind, especially as to why his high priest was there visiting him. Atem chuckled to himself when he remembered all the times Seth had tried to scold him but the tricky prince had diffused it with a hug and his large eyes. This time, however, Atem didn’t know what the visit was for. He could swear he wasn’t going to be scolded… or perhaps he was if Seth had found out he visited Akefia in the prison.

When Seth entered Atem smiled and said in the most innocent voice he could, “Hello my mighty high priest Seth, to what do I owe the honor to having your accompaniment?” Atem beamed to Seto who hopefully would laugh or chuckle at the Pharaoh’s witty use of words.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Atem's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem's room   Atem's room EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:19 am

Seth was no mood to smile or laugh when he entered Atem's room, "My Pharaoh a guard told me the guard who was watching over the thief was killed and the thief escaped!" Seth spoke in a rush.

While listening in on what the two were saying Akefia stuck some gold rings and jewelry in his small over the shoulder pouch, "hehehe that was me," he whispered to himself as he rummaged through some boxes for more gold.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

Atem's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem's room   Atem's room EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:02 pm

Atem raised an eyebrow and replied, “Oh? Is that a fact?” The Pharaoh was not surprised at all and already had known that something of that sort had happened. It was actually the guards’ fault, but no one would ever know that except for Akefia.

Without giving even the slightest hint that he knew, Atem smiled at his high priest and said, “So why are you telling me? Are you afraid he might come after me? I CAN take care of myself you know … I only have the Egyptian Gods on my side…. That’s all…” Atem winked to Seth.

“Seth… I know you and all my other priests want to help me, but I am not defenseless… seriously! You act like I have no abilities what so ever!” Atem growled at Seth but hoped he wouldn’t offend his high priest, for he still needed him for moral support and other things.

The Pharaoh sighed and then stammered, “Sorry… Sometimes you guys frustrate me with your OH SAVE THE PHARAOH nonsense” Atem grinned at Seth. In the back of his mind Atem remembered the good times he had with Akefia, who didn’t always tell him to be careful and didn’t call him your majesty or anything like that. They were just friends, not by rank or anything, and that was how Atem liked it.

Atem heard a slight clink in the closet and thought to himself, “Akefia, I swear if you are stealing from me I’m going to be upset…” Atem smiled to himself but then hoped that Seth had not heard it too.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Atem's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem's room   Atem's room EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:34 am

After listening to what the Pharaoh had to say, Seth felt a bit offended, but did not dare say that the Pharaoh is wrong.

On the other hand Akefia had a grin in his face as he picked up a box, but accidentally dropped one of the bracelets. He winced when it hit the ground and hoped no one heard that I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead!!!! he stood still, not daring to move a muscle.

When the clinging noise hit Seth's ears he looked at the closet, "Um...Pharaoh? Did you hear that?" He asked as he walked towards his closet.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

Atem's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem's room   Atem's room EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Pharaoh Atem thought to himself, “Darn Akefia… if Seth doesn’t kill him I will!” He knew that Akefia was trying to steal stuff, he just couldn’t control himself. Atem knew that would be his downfall in the end.

“No… I didn’t hear anything.” Atem smiled but when Seth started toward the closet, Atem acted without thinking. Before he could realize and stop what he was doing, he grabbed Seth to stop him from going to the closet. He knew that his actions would require some explanation so, making it look like one smooth movement, Atem pulled Seth close and hugged and helpd him very close.

Atem then whispered, “Sorry if I made you feel like I’m not appreciative… I am Seth…I love you…” Atem hoped that his action would make Seth forget about the clink he heard. Then using his full power of seduction, Atem tilted his head up to look at Seth. Atem knew that if his high priest looked into his vivid crimson eyes, he would be captured and forget about the rest of the world and it would be just them two.

In the back of Atem’s mind, he thought, “Akefia… at least hide among my clothes, JUST in case after I’m done he does try to check…wait… why am I trying to hide him?! I must be insane… but oh well.”
The pharaoh smiled up at his priest and whispered, “Do you think I need protecting still?” Atem knew the answer was yes, but he hoped that Seth would say he wanted to protect him because he loved him, not because he was the Pharaoh.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Atem's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem's room   Atem's room EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:58 pm

A bright pink went over the high priest's face, a hug from the Pharaoh? Emotions inside the priest was in a knot, he didn't know rather to let him stay, or push him away. Then everything crashed when Atem looked up at him with his crimson eyes. Seth tried to keep his cool and completely failed at not blushing. To save him the embarrassment he pushed away Pharaoh, "That isn't very Pharaoh like, Atem." Seth cleared his throat, then stood up straight. "And yes, you still need protection.

Seth walked up to the door and opened it, but before leaving he gave one last suspicious glance at Pharaoh's closet, gave a nod to Atem, then left.

Meanwhile as all this was happening, Akefia stuffed a few gold items in his pockets, until his pockets were about to rip. "I wish I had my awesome bag," he pouted as he continued to climb and dig through Pharaoh's items. "I spy with my brown eyes something that is gold! OOO lookie here, IT'S EVERYWHERE MWHAHAHAHA!"

Akefia didn't even care if the high priest heard the clatter of gold hitting the ground or not, he didn't even bother to hide, he just kept going. "Oh Pharaoh will distract him for me,"he grinned to himself.

Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

Atem's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem's room   Atem's room EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:10 am

Pharaoh Atem smiled as Seth walked out but then he ran to his closet and trew open the doors to see the good for nothing thief halfway stuffing a golden trinket into his pocket. Atem narrowed his eyes. With a hash hiss in his voice he commented, "You know I could have let Seth kill you, and this is how you repay me?" 

The pockets we're on the verge of ripping and it gave Atem the idea to rip them of and spill all the contents onto the floor and make a loud noise for guards to hear them.  If Akefia really thought he was going to get past him, while stealing what did not belong to him, the thief had a lesson he would learn soon

Atem first tried to make a deal with Akefia, "How about this, you put most of my stuff back and I'll give you an item or two as a gift so it won't be considered stealing?" it was likely that Akefia would be greedy and not want to take the deal, but Atem was tricky and smart so he would make the other sorry for nkt taking the deal. 
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Atem's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem's room   Atem's room EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:22 am

((LOL SPELL FAILURE!!!!))

Akefia made a face, he was only doing this to tease the pharaoh, not to actually make him mad, but he just played along with his anger, "Well that's no fun, giving me gold, that's the boring way... here, just take them back." The thief threw everything on the floor, putting his pockets inside out.

"Happy? I'll just go home." Akefia walked up to Pharaoh, narrowed his eyes at him and pushed passed him. "Oh, and call the guards, I love a good chase."
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

Atem's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem's room   Atem's room EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:54 am

((woops XD I did this on my ipad you know XD spelling errors are bound to happen… and it was late at night -_- XD cut me some slack XD))

Pharaoh Atem was so surprised when the thief emptied all his pockets. It wasn’t like him, but he wasn’t about to question it either. “So, that’s it? You really want me to call the guards?” After the initial shock was over, Atem took control of his emotions again but even if he did try to control it, his face showed he cared for Akefia and didn’t want him actually getting hurt.

When they were children, Akefia had taught Atem a thing or two about being sneaky and getting something in or out of pockets without anyone noticing. Atem took off a gold ring he was wearing and when Akefia walked past him, the Pharaoh slipped it into Akefia’s pocket (which was now the correct way in) as a token of saying thank you.

Atem almost wanted to give Akefia a hug, but he knew that was far out of the question, they were somewhat enemies and he had to agree with that. Keeping his voice low, he said, “If you really do want me to call the guards… I’ll give you a head start.”
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Atem's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem's room   Atem's room EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:21 am

Akefia went up to the window and turned back towards the pharaoh with a playful smirk, "it's no fun just running away free, a good chase will do," he gave a wink to the pharaoh and hopped on the edge of the window, "and if you don't call them, I'll give them a reason to chase after me." with that he hopped down from the window and he landed on his horse.

"let the game begin," a playful evilness showed on his face and he kicked his horse to ride towards the horizon of the moon coming up across the desert.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

Atem's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem's room   Atem's room EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:50 am

Before Akefia jumped down, Atem just smiled and raised an eyebrow and declared, "You are still the same Akefia I remember... I’ll call them, have fun with your chase.”

After that, the great Pharaoh called out in a loud and commanding voice, “GUARDS!! GUARDS!! QUICK, GET THAT THEIF!!!” He smiled as Akefia ran off, but whispered after the retreating form of the theif, “Don’t get caught…” and then Seth ran in to make sure that the Pharaoh was alright.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Atem's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem's room   Atem's room EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:32 am

"Pharaoh! Are you alright!? The thief has escaped! Isis is using her monster to slow him down so the others can reach him." Seth walked towards the window to see what is happening, "He has already summoned his monster, but luckily it isn't as strong as before... We should go somewhere safer just in case he comes back to hurt you!"

Seth walks up to the Pharaoh and grabs his wrist, "I mean no disrespect my king, but I know if I don't do this you'll run away and say you will be ok." With that he dragged the Pharaoh out of his room.

((Reply back at 'Just a place to walk around' and be one of the priests that are still alive xD))
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

Atem's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem's room   Atem's room EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:06 pm

The Pharaoh was about to respond he was fine and then run away to join in the chase and make sure that Akefia wasnt really captured, but Seth knew him all to well. Before Atem could get any words in, Seth grabbed him and dragged him off, saying the exact thing that the Pharaoh was planning to do. Atem frowned and whined a tiny bit to himself, but as he was being dragged off, he looked back towards the window and thought to himself, "Don't get caught or killed Akefia... because if you get killed, I'm going to so kill you!" and with that he went with Seth to be 'protected'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Atem's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem's room   Atem's room Empty

Back to top Go down

Atem's room
Page 1 of 1