Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YUGIOH!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Fun at the park!
~The mall!~ EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:41 pm by Shadow

» On a Street in the Marketplace
~The mall!~ EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:38 pm by Shadow

» Just a place to walk around.
~The mall!~ EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:35 pm by Shadow

» Atem's room
~The mall!~ EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:06 pm by Yami

» Akefia's house
~The mall!~ EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:47 am by Shadow

» Children's ward (ages 1-8)
~The mall!~ EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 am by Shadow

» The Barracks
~The mall!~ EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:03 pm by Shadow

» The throne
~The mall!~ EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:15 pm by Yami

» ~The mall!~
~The mall!~ EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:21 am by Shadow

Top posters
Shadow
~The mall!~ Vote_lcap~The mall!~ Voting_bar~The mall!~ Vote_rcap 
Yami
~The mall!~ Vote_lcap~The mall!~ Voting_bar~The mall!~ Vote_rcap 
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:35 am

~The mall!~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:10 pm

Come hang out with friends here!
~The mall!~ Mall124353454325
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-ohrpg.forumotion.com
Yami

Yami

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:28 am

Pharaoh Atem, aka Yami, walked into the mall and was hit by a blast of cold air. He shivered a little and muttered something about being raised in Egypt and used to the heat. He soon got used to his arms being chilled as he walked through the mall.

After looking at a few simple shops, Yami made his way to the food court. A couple of groups of girls were looking at him with interest, for today Yami wore an almost snug red t-shirt that hinted at well toned muscles and chains hung from one side of his jeans. He tried to ignore the girls and didn't look at them with his vivid crimson eyes so he hurried past and headed to the food court on the second level.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:05 pm

Shadow saw Yami enter the mall and grinned, she ignored the shivering Bakura who also hated the cold and went to glomp Yami.

"HIYA FRIEND!" She said as she glomped him, "How are you!? We just came from the beach." Her voice was loud and obnoxious and some people looked towards her way as they passed by.
"WE SHOULD GO SHOPPING TOGETHER!" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:08 am

Yami grinned when he realized I was none other than shadow who attacked him. He chuckled and replied,

"Sure sounds like fun..... and Bakura I know what you are feeling... im freezing also!!"

Yami grinned to his friend who also was cold from the air conditioner.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:23 pm

Shadow grinned.

Bakura then said out loud, "Think Egypt! Nice warm sun, no shade for miles, and sand everywhere!.....I miss Egypt," Bakura frowned then grinned at Yami as if he wanted to eat his best friend, "hi friend."
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:53 am

Yami, aka Atem, sighed and whined back, "Yeah I know... I miss Egypt so much... but I do like it here, so I won't go back... um..."

With Bakura's grinning, Atem grew suspicious quickly and he turned around to glance over his shoulder before looking back at Bakura. "Baakkuurra? What are you going to do?" Yami put his guard up, just in case Bakura was going to tackle him to the ground or... try to eat him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:07 pm

Bakura scooted closer to him, "Oh nothing of course... I just wanted to..." when he was close enough he grabbed Yami's arm, "MEAT!" And he bit the Pharaoh's arm out of know where. Shadow cracked up laughing and Ryou gave a look of disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:05 am

Yami knew he should have expected this out of his best friend. His face soon got a look of mock anger and he shouted, "BAKURA!! I'M NOT FOOD! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE BITING?!?!"

The ancient Pharaoh glared in a funny way at the former thief biting his arm, but both of the friends knew that it was all fun and play. Bakura could tell Yami wasn't REALLY angry, but they would tease each other just the same.

"Hey! Don't encourage him Shadow!" Yami grinned at the... seriously laughing girl.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:18 am

Bakura continued to bite his friend and grinned. Shadow then grinned as well, "OK I WON'T ENCOURAGE HIM!" She said and then bit him as well so both had one of each of his arms.

"And why am I the only one normal?" Ryou asked as he shook his head and gave a small laugh at his two siblings.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Yami had a look of -_-* on his face and he said to Ryou, "Because you are the smart one..."

The ancient Pharaoh expected both Bakura and Shadow to say, "HEY!" to his comment.

So, where do we want to go...NOT THE FOOD COURT BAKURA!" Yami quickly put, he knew his best friend too well.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:22 am

Shadow and Bakura, at the same time, let go and yelled out "HEY!" When Yami asked where should they go next Bakura was about to yell out the food court, but then he pouted when Yami caught him.

Shadow grinned, "THE VIDEO GAME STORE!" She yelled.

"THE WEAPON STORE!" Bakura grinned.

"There's isn't a weapon store here Bakura," Ryou explained.

"You're face!" Bakura crossed his arms angrily since there wasn't a weapon store.

Ryou rolled his eyes and Shadow laughed.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:42 pm

Yami grinned, he knew his two best friends very well. The ancient pharaoh almost burst out laughing when Bakura wanted the weapons store, but he held in it and told him, "Why am I not surprised you would want to get weapons in a MALL?!?!"

With a chuckle, Yami rolled his eyes and then started walking towards the video game store, to accommodate shadow first with her desire for games.

((YOU LOST THE GAME OOOO yes I know I'm evil!!!)))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Bakura grinned sheepishly, glad he made his friends laugh then trudged into the video game store with the others. As he looked through the games he called out really loudly.

"YOU LOST THE GAME!" And he had a smug look on his face. He heard a few people yell and a few people curse under their breath.

"AH I HATE YOU BAKURA!" Shadow yelled out. Ryou rolled his eyes, "three days straight and you made me loose the game." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:02 am

Yami raised his eyebrow at his friend. “You know I am still the running King of Games, you better not teach me of this Game that you speak of otherwise I might win it and make it end for everyone…” Yami chuckled and joked with his two friends.

Before the others could say something back to him, someone screamed in the store, “OH MY GOD IT’S THE KING OF GAMES!”

Yami frowned and muttered, “There are some downsides to being this King of Games that I am…” A crowd soon formed around Yami, asking for autographs.

“Hey! You guys better go look around while I’m busy!” Yami sheepishly smiled to his friends. He then went to signing autographs and eventually everyone who wanted one had one and Yami was finally free.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:30 am

Bakura and Shadow left to go find something else to do, but Ryou stayed behind looking at all the games, when everyone cleared around Yami he laughed, "Must be tough being the king of games huh? Anyways, Shadow and Bakura left to who knows where," he told Yami.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:17 pm

Yami looked at Ryou with a XP face and replied, "It is cool in a way to be a celebrity... but... yes its very difficult!"

The reigning king of games then lowered his voice and told Ryou, "It’s especially annoying when a random good for nothing punk thinks he can take me on and then wastes my time..."

Just as Yami told that to Ryou, a ‘good for nothing punk’ walked in and said, “You da King of Games? You ain’t so tough, I challenge you to a duel! And at the end its gunna be ME that’s the new King of Games!”

As soon as the random kid was done saying it, Yami gave Ryou an “I told you so” look and he sighed, “I really do not wish to partake in a duel at the moment, thank you.”

Yami knew it wasn’t going to be that easy getting out of a duel because the kid then said, “Why not? You chicken?” Yami grumbled and told Ryou, “I better just duel him… it might save time…”

The obnoxious kid was smirking as Yami borrowed a duel disk from the counter and then got on an opposite side of a ‘field’ from the kid. Somewhere, someone shouted, “HEY EVERYONE! THE KING OF GAMES IS DUELING!”

Yami mentally groaned as some people started to form around them. Yami’s crimson eyes were already blazing and now they were even an angrier fire. He muttered to Ryou, “Next time, remind me to wear a disguise ok?”
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:51 am

Ryou laughed and watched Yami and his fight. After, oh maybe a good five minutes the kid fell to his knees in defeat.

"THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!" The kid cried out. Ryou laughed, "Shouldn't have challenged him, he didn't earn the King of Games title for nothing."

"YEAH YOU GO YAMI KICK HIS BUTT!" A familiar voice called out and Shadow was at the entrance of the game store with an ice cream, Bakura right behind her.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:53 am

Yami decided to give the kid a good beating so he played around for a good five minute before making the killing attack.

When Ryou told the kid he shouldn't have challenged Yami, the still reigning King of Games winked to his friend as if to tell him he was completely correct.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed my kicking his butt" He smiled and then saw the ice cream, "You went and got ice cream without Ryou and me?!" Yami teased his friend
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Shadow grinned like a grin from Cheshire cat and replied, "YUP! AND GUESS WHO'S NEXT ON THE MENU!" She the eyed down Yami's neck as her vampire self began taking over, but she was soon distracted when Bakura took her ice cream and began eating it.

"HEY THAT'S MINE! WHERE'S YOURS!?" She asked loudly.

"I ate it already," Bakura replied, "so I thought 'hey maybe Shadow's will taste good' so I took it."

Shadow made a pouty face, "Yami, Bakura took my ice cream!" she complained.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:41 pm

Yami raised his eyebrow at the two but since he knew them so well he just shook his head and knew he shouldnt be surprised.

"Can you believe these two sometimes?" Yami chuckled and asked Ryou.

"Aww poor Shadow, looks like you will have to get something else and then tease Bakura about it and I know that whatever you want im probably going to end up buying so go choose something you want UNDER 500 dollars -_- im not going over that!" Yami chuckled and winked to Shadow
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:46 pm

With a maniacal smile she replied, "I WANT SHARP POINT OBJECTS!" And with that she ran off and ended up becoming lost.

Ryou sighs, "Nope I can't believe them sometimes," he then chuckled and walked off to try to find Shadow.

(ITS SO WEIRD NOT TO PUT RAVEN! XD)
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:02 pm

Yami chuckled and rolled his eyes before walking in the directon Shadow had went.

He came across her in the Anime store, with a bunch of objects in her hands. Yami smacked his forehead, "SHAAAADDOOWW!!! -_-" He chuckled and went into the store to stand with her
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:29 pm

"ITS LESS THEN 500 DOLLARS! IT'S 490 DOLLARS!" Shadow grinned as she held A LOT of anime items in her hands as she faced her best friend.

Bakura rose an eyebrow, "do you even know half the anime you have in your arms?" he asked his younger sister.

She just stood there grinning and replied, "NOPE!"

Ryou laughed as Bakura smacked his forehead
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Yami stared at her with a blank expression but then turned to Bakrua and said, "I shouldnt have said 500... and I should have known that..."

He sighed and took out his wallet and his credit card. "Shadow, you are lucky you are my friend and that I have money..." Yami knew that Shadow was just getting the things because they were cute or she liked that show.

Shadow was truly lucky Yami had money, but it wasnt just from winning duels and competitions that Yami had made some money, it was also from his secret identity of being Dr X, so he really did have more money that everyone thought.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:29 am

Shadow bounced up and down happily "YAY I GET THINGS AND YAMI IS MY BEST FRIEND HEHEHEHEHE!"

Ryou sighed, "I think what little ice cream she had made her hyper."

Bakura grinned, "You shouldn't have said 500 dollars Yami, your fault!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~The mall!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The mall!~   ~The mall!~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~The mall!~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG :: Domino City :: The City :: Downtown-