Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YUGIOH!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Fun at the park!
Just a place to walk around.  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:41 pm by Shadow

» On a Street in the Marketplace
Just a place to walk around.  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:38 pm by Shadow

» Just a place to walk around.
Just a place to walk around.  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:35 pm by Shadow

» Atem's room
Just a place to walk around.  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:06 pm by Yami

» Akefia's house
Just a place to walk around.  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:47 am by Shadow

» Children's ward (ages 1-8)
Just a place to walk around.  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 am by Shadow

» The Barracks
Just a place to walk around.  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:03 pm by Shadow

» The throne
Just a place to walk around.  EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:15 pm by Yami

» ~The mall!~
Just a place to walk around.  EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:21 am by Shadow

Top posters
Shadow
Just a place to walk around.  Vote_lcapJust a place to walk around.  Voting_barJust a place to walk around.  Vote_rcap 
Yami
Just a place to walk around.  Vote_lcapJust a place to walk around.  Voting_barJust a place to walk around.  Vote_rcap 
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:35 am

Just a place to walk around.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Just a place to walk around.  Empty
PostSubject: Just a place to walk around.    Just a place to walk around.  EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:29 pm

Bakura, better known as Akefia in this world, trudged his way through the marketplace with his face nearly covered up. He pulled his hood tighter over his face trying to cover up his dull white hair and his scar going straight down his face with two smaller scars going across the large scar on his cheek. He had a white cloth covering up his mouth and nose, for protection from the sand storms he had to face in the desert. He traveled from Kul Elna all the way to the kingdom, just to get a bite to eat.

His hazel blue eyes was dashing all around him trying to keep an eye out for any guards who might spot him. He spotted small children chasing each other laughing, remembering his times when he was smaller and he was having the same fun in his small village. He sighed as he tried to force the memory back in the back of his head.

The marketplace was packed with Egyptians buying food or clothes or just hanging around talking to one another. Akefia smelled something, food, and his head turned toward where the aroma was coming from. His stomach growled and he walked up.

"Ah, a young traveler I see," The merchant smiled a toothy grin, "I make the finest food for a cheap price."

Akefia didn't have any money. "I don't have anything to offer," he told the merchant who frowned. The merchant's eyes fell upon Bakura's rings he wore and grinned, "Are those rings made of real gold a silver?"

Akefia's eyes fell where the merchant's eyes were and paused before speaking. "Maybe."

"If that is real, I'll give you as much food as you like," The merchant gave a look of hunger, as if he wanted all the gold to himself. Akefia thought about it for a long time. He then looked at the palace, where the Pharaoh lived.

"Ah, you think maybe you can beg the pharaoh for food? I highly doubt it sir, any good pharaoh doesn't give any free food out to the poor people, not unless you're high and rich," The merchant spat a different direction as if to disrespect the pharaoh.

Akefia and the Pharaoh weren't on good terms, not after what he did and tried to take over Egypt. "Your right, I highly doubt he does such a thing..."

"You seem like a nice guy, here" and he stuck out a small apple," on the house, just for you no cost intended, just don't think you can come here again for free food. Now get before someone catches you."

Akefia was thankful for the fruit, but didn't show it. He then nodded a good-bye and left. He pulled down his white cloth that was covering his mouth and took a bite out of the apple as he continued his journey towards the palace. Each step closer towards the doors a bigger scowl grew on Akefia's face. He can remember each memory each step he took. He ran these very grounds with his henchman to try to over rule the Pharaoh for what his uncle did.

He remembered running down this road throwing torches at the Pharaoh's village. He remembered the hot fire against his face, and the smoke rising in the sky. He remembered the battle that went on against him and the pharaoh. Now that was the past and right now is the present. What would Pharaoh do or his priests do if he walked inside the palace right now asking for food? Was he actually going to do it? Each step felt heavier, he couldn't put himself to do it, it would be bad for his reputation. He stopped in front of the giant doors.

Nah, I rather keep my reputation then beg for food Akefia thought to himself as he kept staring at the grand tall front doors. The people who walked by must of thought he was a stranger or a tourist since he was just standing there for so long just looking up at the bright beautiful doors.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-ohrpg.forumotion.com
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Just a place to walk around.    Just a place to walk around.  EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:09 pm

Yami, but better known as The Pharaoh in this time period, listened to his high priest Seth tell him about his report throughout the town… however Pharaoh Atem wasn’t very interested.

“… My pharaoh? Have you been listening to me?” Seth almost scolded. Atem replied quickly, “Yes, of course I have… but you know, it would save me the trouble of listening if I could GO with you throughout MY kingdom…”

Seth narrowed his azure eyes and even though the Pharaoh was higher than him in class in every way (The Pharaoh was a god to the people for crying out loud), he warned, “You know that is dangerous my Pharaoh… and I would hate myself if anything happened to you.”

Atem did a quick and small smirk, realizing Seth’s hint that he loved him, but Atem still wanted to go beyond the palace walls. He didn’t feel like arguing at the moment with his hot tempered – and sometimes scary – priest so he just said, “Yes, yes… I can take care of myself you know… but yes…. Ok Seth, I will see you later, I’m going to go out on the balcony to clear my head.”

With a wave of his hand, the Pharaoh dismissed Seth (who looked disappointed to leave the Pharaoh’s side) and then went out to the balcony. Atem looked out to the horizon and sighed. Being a Pharaoh wasn’t all that it probably seemed to the people of the Kingdom. Everyone led different life styles, and every life style had its difficulty in living.

Out of the corner of his eye, the Pharaoh saw a certain thief and he turned his attention down to Akefia. Akefia was just standing there, looking at the bright doors of the palace and thinking.

“Why is he here…?” Atem thought to himself but didn’t say anything out loud. Atem saw the thief absentmindedly put a hand to his stomach and continue to look at the doors. The Pharaoh then rose his eyebrow and thought, “Is he hungry? Is that why he is here?”

Atem knew that Akefia would never beg for food, but it was obvious the man was hungry. Though they were enemies, Atem wondered if he should give food to the other. He sat there waiting to see what Akefia would do while thinking about if he would help the other, even after how evil the other had been.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Just a place to walk around.    Just a place to walk around.  EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Alright I can either raid the place pretending to be stealing the millennium items, but in reality getting food, Akefia thought to himself, Or just walk away and take some money from an old defenseless lady....

Akefia thought for a while then turned his back at the door and began walking away from the palace, I raid the palace, I'll be out numbered and out matched, not worth my time facing those priests anyways...

His vision was becoming hazy, and he tried to ignore his hunger. Not even the apple the man had offered him could drive the hunger from him, it still lingered around the thief.

Maybe I can jump in the Nile and catch a fish with my bare hands... Yeah it would take me years to finally catch one... He sighed and decided to just try taking some money from someone and try to get some food. The only gold piece left he had was his prize possession, his millennium ring which he stole from Mahado and killed him during the process, but if anyone were to take it, it would be over Akefia's dead body. The golden trinket hit against his chest under his clothes so no one would try stealing it from him.

Akefia then found a perfet person to steal money from, but couldn't do anything and had to run off into the ally when the guards came by to do a quick check-up in the village.

"I hate those guards," Akefia growled to himself as he waited in the shadows for them to pass by.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Just a place to walk around.    Just a place to walk around.  EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:23 am

The Pharaoh watched as the former thief (yet still a thief) walked away, but the man swayed a little, as if he couldn’t walk in a straight line and Atem KNEW that he was starving.

Without hesitation, Atem ran off of the balcony and to the kitchen. The chefs bowed to him right away, but he just waved them away with a wave of his hand and grabbed a basket and put all the food he could in it.

After getting the food, Atem put on a cloak with a hood and put it on then ran out of the place through a secret passage way (only he knew about) and went out to the alley that Akefia was in.

Akefia’s back was to the Pharaoh so Atem walked up a little closer and said, “Nice place just to walk around isn’t it?”

Pharaoh had the basket full of food around his arm and had a foolproof and genius way to get Akefia to actually eat it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Just a place to walk around.    Just a place to walk around.  EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Akefia waited for the right moment, and when the guards passed he was about to leave until he heard a voice. His eyes widened, shoulders tensed a bit, and he turned around to see the Pharaoh. His eyes then narrowed, with a venomous tone of voice he asked,

“What are you doing here?” His eyes then fell upon the basket of food, and for a split second his eyes softened, but went back to being dangerous. He tried to ignore the twinge of pain in his stomach and became cautious around the Pharaoh.

“Let me guess, you’re going to be calling your guards to throw me in jail, aren’t I right?” He asked, he was defenseless, except for a hidden knife, but the after effects of the duel that Pharaoh and he had a few months ago was still recovering. He bit his lower lip as he looked back at the basket full of food, trying not to show weakness towards the Pharaoh.

Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Just a place to walk around.    Just a place to walk around.  EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:11 am

Atem raised an eyebrow and he tried to look as if he didn’t severely care about the poor thief. He said with a harsh tone back, “If I wanted to call my guards I already would have… I don’t like the idea that everyone thinks I can’t take care of myself… I’m probably stronger than all my guards combined.”

It was completely true, everyone in the palace always acted like the Pharaoh needed protection and guards to make sure he was never hurt… but the Pharaoh was possibly the strongest person in the land. NO ONE else could have hurt Akefia and saved the kingdom, but still everyone acted as if Atem was still a child.

“I just saw you and I wanted to tell you that I am going to put this food in the alleyway and you are NOT to steal it… do you get that?” The intelligent Pharaoh narrowed his eyes at the thief and then said again, “This food ISN’T for you so you are under NO circumstances are to STEAL it ok?”

Atem put the basket of food down on the ground and then finally said, “I better not come back here and find it gone… but until then, farewell.” Atem turned on his heal and left the UNGUARDED food with the THEIF, who knew he WASN’T supposed to steal it. It was actually quite well thought out. Pharaoh wanted Akefia to get the food, but he didn’t want the other man to think that he cared, and also the other probably wouldn’t trust him at all. The only way for Akefia to eat the food was to tell him NOT to steal it, so he WOULD steal it.

Just as Pharaoh was leaving, he saw some guards start to approach the alleyway and knew that if they went there, Akefia would be caught and not be able to eat the food. Without thinking, Atem rushed out and said, “Guards!”

The guards looked so shocked to see Atem there but quickly they stood at attention and said, “MY PHARAOH!” and then stood still. Atem glanced quickly back at Akefia (who probably saw him glance back) and then said, “Have you seem my high priest Seth? I am wondering where he went to… will you come with me to find him?”

Atem knew that Akefia could hear him… and he knew the Theif would realize that Atem was SAVING him from being seen by the guards. Atem hoped that Akefia wouldn’t make much out of it and eat the food to save himself.

“Yes, my Pharaoh!” the guards shouted at the same time and Atem rolled his eyes but then walked forward with the guards and away from the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Just a place to walk around.    Just a place to walk around.  EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:24 am

Akefia wanted to laugh when Pharaoh walked away, "You leave me something unguarded and told a thief not to steal it, real smart of you Pharaoh," he said allowed. He walked up to the basket then realized something.

Maybe its a trap...what it's poison so he can kill me once in for all? His stomach forced him forward, he took one step. His mind was saying no, but his stomach controlled him.

He then turned around to see the guards coming, he was about to make a break for it until he heard a voice.

Is he trying to help me? Akefia thought to himself once more Or is he trying trying to kill me?

He was now standing over the basket full of food, he could smell the aroma of it lingering above the basket and he couldn't take it any longer. He sat down in the shadows and slowly and carefully took out some food and ate it.

Aw well if I die I know I died with a full stomach. Akefia smiled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Just a place to walk around.    Just a place to walk around.  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:58 am

The Pharaoh smiled to himself secretly for helping the thief… and he was sure that Akefia would eat the food, for it was too tempting not to. The two guards were on either side of the Pharaoh and were trying to look tough, but Atem knew that they were very scared and amazed to be next to The Pharaoh.

“Hmmm… I wonder how Seth would take it if he knew about my little escapade… also how am I going to ditch these guards?” Atem thought to himself and then smiled a little when he saw that the main marketplace was a little crowded

The Pharaoh smiled a little mischievously, and his smile widened when someone shouted with happiness, “OH RA! IT’S THE PHARAOH!”

A large group started to form around the famous King of Egypt and it made him happy to see a great deal of happy faces that were actually happy to see him.

The guards were trying to keep the people off of Atem, but he just raised his hand and all the commotion stopped. “Thank you, everyone, for this greeting, it makes me honored to be with you all and… Hello Seth.”

The crowd suddenly stepped aside to reveal a VERY SURPRISED High priest. The look on Seth’s face was probably worth the anger that Atem was going to be subjected to later.

Seth knew that he couldn’t get angry at his Pharaoh in front of the kingdom, so he just smiled and bowed, keeping the anger in him for closed doors. “My Pharaoh! I am glad I found you, you are required back at the palace, my Lord.”

Atem raised his eyebrow and slightly smirked. It was obvious that Seth had only found out JUST THEN that Atem had been outside. Also, Atem knew that the only reason Seth wanted him back at the palace was to yell at him for going out and being ‘in danger’.

“Of course, will you excuse me townspeople? I hope to visit soon” Atem smiled and then walked towards the tall priest. Atem’s crimson eyes had a wild fire to them and without saying anything, Seth knew he was saying “nah nah nah nah nah”. In response to Atem’s teasing, Seth’s azure eyes showed Atem that he was in SO much trouble.

Atem walked past his high priest and held his head high and walked proud, just like a Pharaoh should back to the palace. Anyone that saw him could tell that he was strong and was very fit to rule the kingdom.

Seth stayed very close behind Atem all the way back to the palace, but Atem smiled all the way there with the knowledge that he had snuck out of the palace and had helped the thief Akefia.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Just a place to walk around.    Just a place to walk around.  EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:37 am

Akefia finished the food and was surprised it wasn't poisoned. That was not a set-up...was Pharaoh actually helping me? he thought to himself and looked back at where everyone was.

He snuck out of the ally way, since it was the only way to go and hoped he wouldn't get caught, yeah the universe just loves making Akefia get into more trouble.

One of the guards widened his eyes, "THE THIEF IS BACK!" They yelled.

Akefia noticed he didn't have his hood on, oh great aren't I smart?

"WE MUST PROTECT THE PHARAOH!" All the guards crowded in front of Atem and held their spears out.

Akefia rose an eyebrow, "even THAT can't stop me...." With what little strength he had left he used to summon Diabound and knocked all the guards off their feet, but quickly Diabound returned to Akefia and he was out of breath. I can't believe I'm still not recovered....

He looked at Seth straight in the eye and narrowed them, he didn't bother looking at Pharaoh, how could he after Atem gave him food. But Akefia wasn't here to fight, he just wanted to leave.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Just a place to walk around.    Just a place to walk around.  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:11 pm

When Akefia was seen the Pharaoh quickly turned around to see what was happening. Atem narrowed his eyes and was about to call off the guards, but it would have looked suspicious if he had. Seth, of course, got in between Atem and Akefia… pretending as if Atem couldn’t protect himself.

Atem growled to himself but so no one else could hear, and thought, Why is it like this? My guards and Seth might be here to help me, but they don’t have to act like I am useless and can’t ever protect myself… all this stupid “WE HAVE TO PROTECT THE PHARAOH!” nonsense…I’m stronger than all of them combined…

After Akefia knocked the guards off of their feet, Atem thought to himself, Yeah that’s what you deserve… but he then paid closer attention to Akefia and realized the theif was out of breath.

Knowing that if Seth attacked, he could possibly kill Akefia (only due to Akefia’s loss of energy), Atem quickly stated, “Seth, leave him… we have more pressing matters to attend to back at the castle.”

Seth growled and didn’t want to leave without attacking the thief, but he knew he couldn’t disobey his Pharaoh in front of the Kingdom so all he did do was narrow his eyes and say, “You are lucky thief that we are otherwise distracted… otherwise I would crush you right now…!” Seth growled and turned around, but didn’t start walking until he knew Atem would go before him.

As Seth turned around, Atem continued to look at Akefia and right before they both parted their ways, Atem caught Akefia’s eye and they looked at each other fully without anger for once in… ever. Atem’s eyes weren’t harsh on the thief but seemed to be saying that he wished things had not been like that between them, but as soon as the look had come, Atem tore his eyes away and retreated with Seth to the castle… where he knew he was going to get a long lecture from his high priest.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Just a place to walk around.    Just a place to walk around.  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:46 am

Akefia was about to fight, he would try his best if he had too. His hand gripped around his sword, but he didn't need to pull it out when Atem told Seth to stop. Akefia was shocked that the Pharaoh was helping out a thief who nearly killed him and his priests.

When all the guards turned, including Seth, Akefia's face softened, glad he no longer needed to fight. His eyes then made contact with the Pharaoh, and Akefia's eyes had a thank you in them, but then he scowled and flipped up his hood, turned around and walked away, back to his home village.
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Just a place to walk around.    Just a place to walk around.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:56 am

Atem smiled a softly to himself on the way back when he saw the almost thanking look in Akefia's eyes. Seth, on the other hand, had a angry scowl all the way back to the palace... he couldn't wait to get Atem alone and scold the Pharaoh for his behavior.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Just a place to walk around.    Just a place to walk around.  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:27 pm

((different timeline))

Laughing hysterically Akefia rides off with his horse, he has a longing pain in his heart he wished he could have stayed behind, but he must ignore it, they are now enemies nothing will change that either. He gave a look behind him and noticed the guards chasing him, "right on cue..." he snapped his fingers and Akefia's minions jumped down from the rooftops of homes and attacked the guards. The villagers screamed and ran out of the way of Akefia's horse, this only amused the theif more.

"HOW'S THAT FOR A TASTE OF REVENGE," He laughed, but then he was knocked off his horse and noticed one of the priest's monsters have done such a thing, "damn you," he growled then stood up and shook his head to get his hair out of his eyes. "That's how it is eh?" Without even caring about how little his energy was he stood up and summoned his own monster...Diabound.

He smirked, but his face turned to a frown, he could already feel his energy draining, he hasn't eaten yet either, he was hungry and diabound wasn't was strong as it used to be. "Ah well, at least I died with a fight." he flipped his hair and prepared for a fight.

(back a the castle)

Isis sat there, focusing on her millennium item, "Seth, the thief escaped, make sure the Pharaoh is ok."

Seth scowled, "I just made sure he was ok, he better no be hurt..." he ran up back to the Pharaoh.

"Please my creature... hold him off until more help comes..." Isis prayed as she watched her monster fight off Akefia's monster.

Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Just a place to walk around.    Just a place to walk around.  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:52 pm

(while at the castle)

Atem was taken to a room close to the very center of the castle, Seth put him in it and just before closing and locking the door he stated, “trust me, my Pharaoh, this is to keep you safe!” with that, Seth imprisoned the pharaoh of all Egypt into the room and turned on his heel after locking the door.

While Seth was walking away, he heard the Pharaoh yell, “WELL WHO WILL KEEP YOU SAFE SETH?! SEEEETTTTHHH!!!” Seth ignored it and went quickly on his way to help Isis defeat the thief once and for all.

Once Atem knew Seth was gone, he turned around and looked around the room, looking for a way out so he could run away, as Seth had put it.

(Now out on the streets)

Seth ran to the place where Isis’ monster was delaying the thief and Seth could see that Akefia was in a weakened state. He smirked and yelled at Akefia as he called forth a monster, “I will kill you, Thief, and give my Pharaoh and his kingdom some peace! For my Pharaoh’s sake so you will no longer be an annoyance and bother to him!” The look in Seth’s eyes would be enough to make any other enemy, except Akefia of course, nervous. But with the condition Akefia was in, perhaps he would be a little worried too.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Just a place to walk around.    Just a place to walk around.  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:35 pm

Akefia had a careless face, to anyone he seemed like he knew what he was doing and he had control and power, but on the inside he was scared for his life. He didn't have enough energy to fight. Luckily his monster is strong at this state, all he had to do was be careful and wise.

"Like I'm afraid of you. I killed a few of your priests, I can kill the rest," he mocked Seth. Akefia's breath was rapid and scarce, and his pale blue eyes were focused on his enemy. If I survive this, I'll celebrate my victory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a place to walk around.    Just a place to walk around.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a place to walk around.
Page 1 of 1